Apr 4, 2014

Friday Favorites

Hi Friends!

I hope this rainy Friday finds you all well :) At least it's raining here in Ohio! It has been since Wednesday... But, that just means Sunshine is on it's way! It could be snow ya know!

So today is the First Friday of the month, and you know what that means??? I'm going to share one of my favorite things! And it's a good one.. 

So let's jump right in. When you are planning a Party, Wedding, Baby or Bridal Shower, a Special Announcement, what is like THEE most important thing for you to start with? I know everyone is different, but for me, I start with my Theme. I like to just get a general idea of what I want, and then the next BIGGEST thing for me are my Invitations. I like them to be personal. Again, I know everyone is different. I'm not saying I'm against the store bought invites, that you fill in yourself AT ALL.. What I'm saying is, I love to send something personal to the guest that are going to be sharing in this special moment. 

Let me introduce you to Jayme...















I met Jayme, probably 5 years ago? It was a brief introduction at my church Missions Conference we were having. It wouldn't be until just 3 years ago, that I would really get to know her. She is the sweetest, most genuine, giving person that I know. She is a Wife, Mother & Oh so crafty! 























I don't even know exactly how I came to discover that she could design Invites, I think it was through Whitney, who was my last months Friday Favorite & also the photographer of the above pictures (of course) But long story short, she is my GO TO GAL when it comes to planning any event. I start with her, Love Custom Designs. I will text her & say, Ok, I've got something lol. And I generally just tell her very little, which I think makes me like THEE worst customer lol. And then she literally designs what I've had in my head, but she makes it real. In the last 3 years, I don't think I've EVER said, No, to her very first proof she sends to me. It is always right on point for what I've envisioned. She does them from her home, in between feeding her children, playing with them, dinner times, and during a nap or two. She has really made quite a business for herself, I think so at least. And every person I have sent her way, has NEVER been dissapointed. They rave about her to anyone I know is planning anything lol. 
SO, what I'm trying to say is.. SUPPORT LOCAL SMALL BUSINESSES! Support those stay at home Moms who are trying to also contribute to their home. Why not? I mean really, WHY NOT? Your going to invest that money in some way to plan that party, why not make it special??

Here's where you can find Love Custom Designs

So go check her out! Jayme, I appreciate EVERYTHING you have done for me & those I love most. You make everything so special, and I know that there is so much time & love that goes into everything you do! I look forward to every event, just because I know you are going to design something AMAZING! So thank you, you are my Favorite today!!

{Leslie}

PS... Here are just a FEW of the cards she has personally done for me & my family :)







No comments:

Post a Comment